Airport Taxi Transfers Lincoln
Feel relaxed the moment you book your airport taxi transfer with ETA Travel (Lincoln)
There are many reasons why:
- Friendly professional staff will take your booking over the telephone or promptly deal with your email enquiry.
- Our prices are fixed at the time of booking and there are no hidden fees.
- Let our knowledge of driving on busy roads take the stress and strain out of your taxi journey.
- Your driver will take care of your luggage while you get comfy in one of our spacious vehicles.
- Your driver will have full understanding of the English language.
- We can build extra time into the journey for comfort breaks along the way.
- Safe and steady driving means you will remain comfortable in our hands the whole journey.
- Arrive at your chosen destination on time, relaxed and refreshed.
- Customers are sent a text informing them their driver is waiting for them.
- Customers are greeted by their driver inside the arrivals hall or pre-arranged pick up point.
- Competitive airport taxi transfer prices, compare our services and you will be pleasantly surprised
Getting you to the airport on time every time.
We will advise you of the estimated journey time at the time of booking, all we ask is that you allow adequate time to check in for your flight. This allows us to get you to the airport relaxed without the need to rush straight to the check in desk.
Our customer reviews are a testament to our reliability.
We monitor ALL flights we are due to meet in case of delays, diversions or cancellations and make appropriate alterations.
FAQ : SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
What if my return flight is delayed, will I be charged extra?
We monitor your inbound flight to save unnecessary journeys, therefore you will not be charged extra. The only occasion where an extra charge may be added is if the arrival airport is changed.
Who do I contact on landing?
All the necessary details and numbers will be given to you when you book with us.
How can I pay?
You can pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer, pay the driver in full with cash on the day.
Where do I meet my driver?
On your outbound journey your driver will have explained our meet and greet procedure to ensure you have a hassle-free transfer. If you have supplied us a mobile contact number your driver will send you an SMS text shortly after you have arrived back in the UK. Contact him after you have collected your luggage, and he will be waiting inside the arrivals hall with a name board, or at the airport's designated pick up point, whichever meeting point you have arranged.
Do you provide child car seats?
We encourage safety seats to be used at all times and recommend that you use your own seats, however, child booster seats can be provided on request, but this can NOT be guaranteed. Please enquire when booking. We can store your child seat with your name and flight details and have it in the vehicle for your return trip at no extra charge.
Can we set up a business account?
Business accounts are welcome, please contact us for more information.
Do you only do airport transfers?
No, we go to a wide variety of destinations across the whole of the UK - wherever our customers choose! See our 'Other Destinations' page.
Which airports do you cover?
We provide pick up and drop offs at all airports throughout the UK.
Which ferry ports do you cover?
We provide pick up and drop offs at all ferry ports throughout the UK.
We have a large party of guests. Can you accommodate us?
Yes, we have 7 seater MPVs and 9 seater mini buses for the larger traveling group. ETA Travel (Lincoln) are approved, licensed and adhere to local council regulations.
Call ETA Travel Lincoln on 01522 821 849 today to discuss your journey!
We pick up from all areas in and around Lincoln including Horncastle, Market Rasen, Woodhall Spa, Coningsby, Gainsborough, Newark on Trent, Saxilby, Stow, Sturton, Nettleham, Welton, Sudbrooke, Dunholme, Fiskerton, Cherry Willingham, Bardney, Reepham, Branston, Heighington, Nocton, Washingborough, Scopwick, Waddington, North Hykeham, Skellingthorpe, Whisby, Eagle, North Scarle, Thorpe on The Hill, Witham St Hughes, Swinderby, Louth, Mablethorpe, Collingham and Balderton